Thursday, January 31, 2008

David Hasselhoff is the Spice....


I just had to share the most bizarre thing I've written in a while... Quick background on it; I was telling Drummergirl that we have to make a collage for my Death & Dying class and I was only slightly worried because the only collage's I've done are strange and funny. Here is what was written...
DG-"Hmm. I am not a big fan of collages for use in academic classes. I wouldn’t worry about it. Just be yourself."
Me-"Oh, I will, but I better not get marked down if they have pictures of cats I can work with. I can just picture it; “Um, Miss Gynagirl, just how does pictures of cat heads stuck on people’s heads in hospital beds convey your feelings about suffering?”
DG-"Oh man, I am crying that is so funny. What would your answer to that be?"
Me-"Well, as you can tell by the Unicorn flying out of the picture of the microwave dinner, that represents our spirits going to god, that we are a human body, but our mind (represented with the kitten head) is no longer logical and reverts to basic animalistic tendencies when faced with immediate death and I threw in a picture of David Hasselhoff sprouting from a syringe for no particular reason.”
DG-"Perhaps collage can be helpful in academic situations after all."


P.S. I am so grateful that Drummgergirl still emails me on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am so glad that you are back to blogging, and I hope I get to see you this weekend.

gynagirl said...

I am so happy you're going to Mockula's baby shower! I can't wait to see you!

Count Mockula said...

No wonder you're kicking ass in college: you're fucking BRILLIANT.