Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Evil Betty Rules!

Yesterday I was exhausted.  I went to school at 8am, after class got out at noon, I raced to work and worked until 5, raced home to eat something really quick before going back to school until 8:30.  The captain is in town with a vengeance & I was feeling like I was going to pass out from exhaustion.  I know I have to get used to my new schedule, but with losing about a pint of blood, thanks to mother nature, in 3 days, I was feeling less than stellar.  As soon as I got home after class, I started on my homework.  Around 10:30 I get a call...  Not many people call me that late & I didn't recognize the number so I answered it.  It was my old pal Evil Betty.  He was calling me drunk from Disneyland.  He was down there with his family on their yearly vacation & our old co-worker, Robalobadobadingdong went to meet him there.  They decided to call people they love & I was the first they called!  That made me feel great.  I had a dream about Evil Betty a few nights & was going to email him because I was thinking about him.  I email him occasionally about my bowel movements n such just because at my old job I would tell him stuff like that because he appreciated it.  I miss Evil Betty & if you are reading this, EB...  Give me a frickin' call so we can meet for drinks and to catch up.  I miss you & love you, you silly bastard!  

No comments: