Monday, March 09, 2009

It's big, it's heavy....

Since last Wednesday, I've had the stomach flu.  I puked only on one day, but for the rest I've been pissing out of my ass.  I've been afraid to stand up because I thought that I would literally shit my pants.  Fun times.  Tonight was the first solid dookie that I have taken & I am ecstatic!  Hurray for poop!  

With the good, there must be bad.  I was checking my bank account online because I am a nerd like that & saw that there was a withdrawal from my nearby bank ATM today.  Funny, I hadn't gone to the ATM today.  I freak & call the bank.  They said probably my card was "compromised", so I had to cancel the one I have & now I have to wait 5-7 days for a new one to come in.  I hate going into the bank to get money so I am hoping I can hold out with the $10 to my name until the card gets here.  Even when it gets here, I have to go in to pick a pin number.  I also have to remember to change all my online bill paying stuff. Thieves suck.  I shall put "Ta Matea"  (Greek evil eye curse) on them...  

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

That sucks. It's a good thing you checked! Did they give you back whatever was withdrawn?

gynagirl said...

I have to wait until an investigation is conducted and they will send me an affidavit to sign and then I will get my money back. I don't think it will be anytime soon, though.