Thursday, April 13, 2006

Etiquette

There are certain things that I believe a large majority of gals hate & some that maybe just me;

1. Don’t push my head if I am giving you a “happy oral” unless you want me to vomit on you. It’s called a “gag reflex” boys. Don’t toy with it.

2. I can handle the boys & the big guy in my mouth, but not your fingers. That’s just gross. Don’t know why, but I think it’s because you open doors & touch more things with your hands than with the twig & berries.

3. This is probably me, but I really don’t like prolonged tongue kissing. A foreign tongue in my mouth for longs periods gross me out.

4. Boobie’s are meant for lovin’ not for tuggin’.

5. If I say “ouch”, it probably means you need to stop what you are doing. Don’t wait until I scream with pain & then ask “does this hurt?”

There are probably many others that I am missing, but I am pretty busy here at work. Guys, I know you probably have some gripes about the ladies. Please feel free to let us know so we can stop doing stuff that bugs you.

3 comments:

David Tellez said...

You know...the more I read your post, the better lover I think I become...LOL...

I dont get turned on by a girl licking my fingers...maybe it's cuz they're just not as sensitive as other parts of my body, you know?

And who pulls on tits? Really, who?

Anonymous said...

Two words: Carrot Scrapers!

BigBill said...

Yeah there is more you gals can do for us.... TRY HAVING SEX WITH US ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!