Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tattoo = invitation to invade my personal space?

I can't believe the nerve of some people these days. I know I have tattoos & I know that people are curious. That is a good thing, but it's not an invitation to invade my personal space, lift up my shirt or sleeve and touch me. Seriously, perfect strangers think they have the right to come up to me, lift up my sleeve or shirt to check out my tattoos. They don't even ask they just invade. Then they touch them. I have one on my chest and a lady at the grocery store looked down my shirt to see it. It annoys me to no end. Also, fyi anytime someone sticks you with needles, it's gonna hurt so quit asking me if it hurt. Of course it hurts. There are little needles ripping my skin injecting ink into my body. Now it doesn't hurt me enough to make me stop, but yes it does hurt. Kinda like a sunburn while it is healing & it feels like cat scratches when they are inking me. ok, enough b*tching for today...

5 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Dude, NO-ONE is worse that creepy tattoo guy from that Warp 11 show. But yeah, I feel your pain (even though mine are mostly hidden from view).

Anonymous said...

So can you send me a pic of your boobs then? LOL

Anonymous said...

Are you SURE she was staring at the tattoo?

David Tellez said...

Yeah, like gonie kid said, how do you know it's the tattoo they're looking at? Why not give your gal pals some credit...

And if you're gonna follow up on will - tol's comment, dont forget...my email's on my blog!

gynagirl said...

The days of me flashing my tah-tahs are over, boys. Sorry. Gotta buy me dinner & a movie first before the you can see or play with the twins ;)