Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?


Kiki & I went to Evil Betty's birthday party on Saturday & had lots of fun. Manda Panda, Kiki & I hung out & had lots of laughs. Evil Betty showed up slightly tipsy & then he rapidly became more & more intoxicated. Evil Betty drunk reminds me of Leify-greens when he goes to Leif-land. Evil Betty squealed like a little girl when he opened my gift of "Hedwig & the angry inch", which I knew he would. He also grabbed Kiki's boules in front of his two young lovely children. I got to see first hand how much of a raging beyatch his mother inlaw is. Good times. On monday I asked if he had a hangover on Sunday. He didn't but he did have a little surprise in the morning. I guess Evil Betty peepeed himself... HAHAHA. I absolutely heart Evil Betty. He is one of my most favoritist people in the world. To my brother he is known as the "F*ck you guy". Due to one night after many drinks, by brother had to give him a ride home & EB kept on saying "Hey Gynagirl, F*CK YOU!" Happy birthday Evil Betty...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question "MY ASS"


much love and thanks
evil betty

Anonymous said...

Evil Betty ignored my phone calls on his birthday and then told me to f*ck off when I finally got a hold of him a few days later. I should totally kick his ass.