Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Goodbye winter, hello stank man pits...


In the wintertime (not spring or fall because here in Sacramento we only have 2 seasons; winter & hot as hell), I am able to use girlie deodorant. It's fun to pick and choose from all the pretty scents & kinds. Sparkles or no sparkles, moisturizing or not, clear or solid, ect but when it starts heating up I must move on to man deodorant. See, I am of Greek & Mexican descent & my pits get funky in the heat. No matter what I do. The only thing that works is extra duty man stuff. Some people have told me to try the deodorant crystal & to that I must laugh. HA! A hippy crystal take on my pits?

1 comment:

David Tellez said...

You know, if you add baby powder to your pits, it really does help absorb the moisture. And also, be careful with what kind of deodorant you use. Ones with too much aluminum can cause lumps under your armpits, and lemme tell you...I've seen 'em and they aint sexy!