Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Like Caine from Kung Fu, but with boobies & drunk and not helping people along the way.


That is how I am going to describe my quest. Just like the TV show, I will be writing about my quest hopefully several times a week. Not sure what I am looking for, but I will do my best to search every pub & beach for it. I am like Caine, except I won't be glowing, well maybe in Amsterdam. Stay tuned for the up and coming episode "Vomit in the strafe... Will Gynagirl find her hostel after multiple steins of beer during Oktoberfest in Munich"...

3 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Yay! It's getting so close!! Take care, grasshopper.

David Tellez said...

Oooh...I will so totally be tuning in!

Suzanne said...

I am so excited for you and jealous too. I can't wait to read all about it!