Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Riding the Tiger


So tired. School started last week & I have been working, at the hospital, at school or studying. Got a free day this weekend to "Ride the Tiger" with Kiki (It just means that we are going out). We went to Old I for my brothers first DJ'ing gig. I got tore up from the floor up. Haven't drank since my 30th b-day... Dating an alcoholic will do that to ya. School is interesting. Can't say I really like it, but I gotta do it & I am in it to win it. There are already people I hate in my classes. There is a gal I will call "Darth Hater" who breathes extremely loud and sounds just like Darth Vader. She is in two of my classes. There is also a gal who has crazy muffin eyes who won't stop talking to me. There is also an annoying "look how smart I am" gal & guy who I just want to punch in the throats. Other than those people, it's fine. Gotta hate to keep the mind juices flowing... I am trying to ease back into the whole school thing since it's been like 10 years since I have been in school. Well, I should be studying, not writing....

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

You are going to fucking OWN this school thing.

And Yay Dio!!