Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy & Sad


Well, the holiday's are done with. Thank goodness. X-Mas eve was tough for me. I think my aunts death finally caught up with me. I was sad all day. It's funny; we can barely fit all the family in my grandmas house, because there are like 50 of us, but this year, it seemed like there was more room and not everyone was there. Like we were missing more than one person. I miss her so much. My mom & I went to see her grave yesterday & brought her flowers. It's very surreal to me. I know she's gone, but I just can't believe it. I keep on expecting her to come home from some vacation or something that she's been on for a year now. I am more weepy now than I've been since she died. I think it's because I was so relieved when she went because she was in so much pain and I had school to finish so I put off the grieving. Now it's here full force and it sucks. I start to tear up outta no-where. I miss her so much.
On a brighter note, I got to spend X-Mas with Drummergirl and Mr. Drummergirl which was so much fun. I hadn't had that much fun on X-Mas in a while. I also looked up my grades today & I got straight A's for this semester! I thought I was going to get a B in History, but I aced it! I am S-M-R-T!

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

First of all, straight As rule! Go you!

Second, it's okay to grieve and feel sad. You don't get to skip that process, only put it off (as you did). I'm sorry you're feeling that way, though, and I hope I get to see you tonight.