Tuesday, May 06, 2008

FINALLY!


My little cousin is in the Paul Mitchell cosmetology school and I went to see her to get my hair cut on Saturday. They only charge $10 and she said that she is pretty good. I was a bit apprehensive at first because she is still in school & I haven't seen anyone who's had their hair cut by her, but I know that hair grows back, curly hair is forgiving & she's my cousin & I want to support her. Well I have to say that she ROCKED it! I finally have the Greek-Fro I have been wanting for YEARS! I don't know what she did different from everyone else that have been cutting my curls but it is a huge success. I LOVE MY HAIR! Usually after a cut, I am content because I don't expect much because I still haven't found anyone who can really cut my hair like I want it, but my cousin, who is still in school, hit it out of the park. I'm going in tomorrow to have her color it ($25) and then I will try to post a pic of the fro-loveliness.... If anyone in the Sacramento area needs a rocking hairstylist, I can give you her info. Let me add that as she was cutting my hair, other students were walking up and asking her to help them with stuff. Oh, and my hair was the first really curly hair she had cut. I am taking my mom to her on Saturday to get cut & colored for mothersday.

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

I can't wait to see it! We need to hang out anyway...