Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh yes, there will be bacon...

I had an awesome weekend.  After such an absolutely shitty Thursday, it was a much needed break from all that is shit.  Leify greens blessed us with his presence.  It was great seeing him.  Monkey girl threw an awesome BBQ.  Mr. & Mrs. Mockula were there with baby Mockula who is so fricken cute & smart.  We finally got to meet Monkey girls boyfriend who is very cool.  I miss them all.  I am hoping that we can all hang out more now.  That was awesome sitting back & discovering what a "Danny Glover" is & also what a "Tony Danza" is.  I won't go into detail because what you know what they are, you can never unknow them.  Fantastic news is that Drummergirl & I got the apartment!  We sign the lease tomorrow & have the whole month to move in.  I think I have decided to paint my new bedroom pink.  After living with so many boys, it will be nice to be girly again.  Oh happy times!  

1 comment:

noodle said...

Hurray!!! We have a beaver....