Friday, May 08, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel...

In two weeks I will be out of school for the summer & living in my new place. I don't know how I will cope without the stress I live with daily. It will be strange. So many people came out & helped drummergirl & I paint our new place. We don't know how to thank everyone enough. I have a pretty pink room now. I know I'm a 33 year old woman, but who cares, I like it!

I bought some cigarettes yesterday & I was carded & got the whole "You don't look that old" backhanded compliment. I still don't know how to take it. I guess I'm happy I don't look old, but I really don't think 33 is old & it's always older people (like in their 40s & 50s) telling me this. I saw a midget in a suit this week. That's the extent of my humor I have left right now because I am so exhausted. I'll be better in a month.

No comments: