Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm outta here!

Moving sucks.  I am posting for the last time at my old house.  Many memories.  More bad than good.  Learned a lot though.  Leaving, I have one less aunt, boyfriend, cat, & dog.  Phew.  Tough past couple of years.  On the other hand, I have only one more semester left at school before I can apply for the Nursing program.  Oh, I got a B this semester for my first A&P class.  Considering how much stuff has happened this semester, I am very relieved to get a B.  I know that I am on my way to being less stressed and actually happy with my home.  No more being a den mother to 3 & 1/2 boys.  I will miss them, though.  Oh!  Today a squirrel pooped on Drummergirl at our new place.  I had never seen squirrel poop before.  Drummergirl was blessed by squirrel poop.  Oh, squirrel poop looks like a larger rat turd.  Okay, I need to finish packing my bedroom....

No comments: