Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I have arrived!

I am finally in the new place & it is coming together nicely. I'm not blogging from there as we are having problems with the Internet & are planning to get them resolved this weekend. The cats have adapted nicely. Billie loves it & Gary loves it also. We started letting Gary outside & it seems that he prefers to be indoors. He will go out & then come back a while later so that he can poop at the house. Funny little guy. Drummergirl is getting tons of kitty lovin' from him. It took a few days to get him from my old place because the crazy people who live next door tried to kidnap him but I got him & he is home making muffins & nursing on everything he can get his paws on. The house is starting to feel like home & it's been awesome being able to finally cook. I am not completely unpacked, but that is what weekends are for. There are so many birds and squirrels at the new place. Last weekend it was like squirrel island outside in the trees and on the roof. There were at least a dozen squirrels chasing, chatting, and swinging from tree to tree. Very cool squirrel mayhem. Last night I went to my step nephew's high school graduation. Crazy. All the kids are getting so big. It was great seeing my step brother & sister & their spouses & kids. It's been a few years since I've seen them since our parents moved. On a totally different note, I had a huge zit on my upper lip & I discovered after I "took care" of it (trying not to be gross) it was an ingrown mustache hair. I had naired my 'stache this weekend. I didn't know they could get ingrown. To explain the picture, I keyworded unicorn & home and this little gift from the google images gods popped up. Just in case you didn't figure it out, it's Obama nekked on a unicorn. That's all for now, but hopefully we will have the laptops set up this weekend so I can blog more.

No comments: