Tuesday, July 19, 2005

2112 IN HOT PANTS....

I went to the catfight Mod Vs Rocker party & meet up with Kiki, Mensa, Monkeygirl & Mockula. Kiki was suffering from a toothache that was prescribed the Peaches cure... Drink the pain away... Mockula was looking absolutely FABULOUS as a mod. Monkeygirl was a cutie as usual & have I ever mentioned that she has great boobies? Mensa was looking suave & deboner in his fancy suit. Saw some peeps I know including my brothers friends. Stayed there only a short while before Monkeygirl, Mockula & I left to go to the Trash Film Orgy. Beyond the Valley of the Dolls was playing. The greatest B film EVER. Flyer said that the doors open at 11 so we got there around 11:30 to check out the festivities & maybe get a drink. We get there & get our tickets & stand in line....For 45 mins... It's still 90 degrees & muggy. We start getting angry & cranky... Plus there are multiple freaks there. Usually I am all about individuality but that stopped when I saw Geddy Lee in hot pants... Long story short; they wouldn't let anyone in until 12:15 & by then it was too late because the movie wasn't going to start until 1 or so, so we got our money back & went home...

11 comments:

monkeygirl said...

For anyone interested please check out further details on myspace... Also thanks, I like my boobies, but no one can top your AWESOME curly dark hair! And of course your kick ass gams, damn girl how did you get your calves so scuplted?

gynagirl said...

Thanks!I have nervous Peggy Bundy kicking leg. Really, ask anyone. I can't stop moving my legs. Also my mom has great gams....

Anonymous said...

what's the link to monkeygirl's myspace page? Enquiring minds want to know ...

gynagirl said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=11200695&Mytoken=20050722121745

Anonymous said...

that link didn't work

Count Mockula said...

Dude, make it easy on yourself -- she's a friend of the Gynas and of me, Kara, and her name's Jenny.

Anonymous said...

Just because I'm a ranking member of Mensa doesn't mean I'm swift with mypace. Plus, myspace is soooo late-2004 ...

Anonymous said...

BTW, everybody better add me as a friend, or else I'm gonna go buckwild with a thesaurus

monkeygirl said...

Mensa you have two choices you can find me on the oh so passe myspace, or you can look at my regular blog...
www.monkeyeinstein.blogspot.com, you're not the only mensa member around you know!

Anonymous said...

So you're in Mensa, huh? Maybe you'd like to join my crew. We're a group of geniuses from the wrong side of the tracks who rob Korean liquor stores and debate various Pythagorean Theorem proofs. But first you have to pass the initiation: Beat a fool down with a thesaurus and steal their library card.

monkeygirl said...

SHE's ONLINE! OHMIGOD! If you look up the trash film orgy website Geddy Lee is there is ALL of her splendor, you can't miss the pics, and make sure to enlarge. Poor thing got beat with the ugly stick one too many times....