Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Mutha Land Is Calling Me Home & Fruit Epifanys

My uncle was telling me that since both parents have Greek lineage, I can apply to the Greek consulate & get dual citizenship! That means I can get a European Passport & not have to get a work visa if I want to work over there during my big adventure! In any country!!!!

I saw on Friday a peach pit laying on the ground. I thought to myself "why don't I like to eat peaches"? well, first it feels like I am biting into flesh & second the pit looks like the underside of a scrot....

Honeydew tastes like muppets.... That is the only way I can explain it... Yes the little puppets. Not any specific muppets, just all the muppets.....

3 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Okay, I'm sorry, but whose flesh and scrot have you been munching on? Edward James Olmos?

monkeygirl said...

Actually on the whole dual citizenship thing, its much more tricky. While it is true that Greece will issue you a passport the US is so fucked up that if you attempt to apply they almost ALWAYS make you relinquish your US citizenship. I could do the same thing with Costa Rica but doing so puts my US citizenship at risk.

gynagirl said...

First, Mouckula...EWWWW!!! That's just nasty.

Second, Monkeygirl, I just asked a pal of mine who got dual citizenship last year with Canada & he said he had no problem with the US gov. I'll try it & see how far I get. If uncle sam turns out to be a dick, no prob, I just won't finish the paperwork. Thanks for the heads up, though. I'll let you know how it goes.