Tuesday, February 07, 2006

“So he starts to beat the children with the small Asian lady.”

If you a strong stomach & a sick sense of humor, you have to see “The Aristocrats”. The best documentary EVER!!!

Last night I was too tired to cook so I opened a little can of corn nibblets & added some salt & pepper & went to town on it. A half of an hour latter I was hungry still so I went to get a bowl of cereal. I didn’t have anymore soy milk, so I looked to see what I could use instead of Soy milk because I really wanted the cereal. I had a can of Slim Fast… Hmmm… Kinda like milk. So I dump my grape nuts into a bowl & soak them with Slim Fast. Tasted just fine, but this morning my a** is exploding corn & grape nuts. I really believe it is the Slim Fast’s fault. NEVER mix cereal with Slim Fast….

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

OK, I swear I did not see that you wrote about the Aristocrats or your latest bathroom follies before I just did the same thing! Can you have a psychic connection with someone you have yet to meet, or is it really that great minds think alike? Scary!

David Tellez said...

LMAO! OMG...your poor bowel movements! That is way too funny dude! And OMG, I've been hearing nothing but the best of that movie "The Aristocrats" and I really wanna see it.

gynagirl said...

Great minds & butts think alike!