Friday, November 02, 2007

The "Google Image" God's have blessed me yet again...


This is what came up when I key worded "Chinese food alter" in Google image. Instead of an alter or even Chinese food on a table or something, I got a topless William Shatner. You know what, the Google Image Gods are right. Which is better; a Chinese food alter or a topless William Shatner? I think Bill is.
Let me back up and explain why I was looking up "Chinese food alter". I email drummergirl when I am at work and I like to use lots of visuals for our email conversations. Got a lot of time on my hands when I am "working". Anyways, I discovered to my horror, that one of our favorite restaurants, Sampan, is gone. They had the best chicken dish which was called "Daisy Chicken". I have never tasted anything so delicious as Daisy Chicken. Well I was online trying to figure out if they moved or why they closed but I didn't find anything. Drummergirl said it was "All souls day" and we should build an alter to them, hence "Chinese food alter". But instead I got a topless William Shatner.

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

You'd have had better luck with "altar," although I guess "better" is relative given that you got Bill!