Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trying to get back to normal & Mustaches...


Thanks for everyone's condolences. They mean a lot to me. Now I am trying to get back to normal day to day life. It's hard, but so is life... Here is an email that I wrote to drummergirl today. "Last night on the way to school, I was waiting for some guy to ride by on his bicycle before I turned left & when I looked at him, I saw that he was probably in his mid-twenties, a hipster, but with an old fashioned mullet circa 1989 & a thin-ish mustache & I totally thought to myself; “Nice ‘stache, d*uche”.. Those were the exact words that went through my head. I pondered why I would shorten “mustache” in my own head, but then I arrived at school & had to learn about Vietnam…" THE END.

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

I know, they're like the trucker hat. If everyone's doing it, is it still ironic? Do you want your physical appearance to be an expression of irony rather than attractiveness?