Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What can I say?


My aunt died last Thursday. I miss her so much already. I am glad she finally let go because she was in so much pain, her bones were disintegrating, there were so many tumors all over her body including her brain so it's been a tough past couple of months. She died at home with my uncle, my cousin and my mom all with her during her final breath. She was like a mom to me. Being with her and helping take of her this last year has helped me realize that I want to be a nurse. The grief comes in waves. The littlest things will set me off sobbing, but I guess that is all pretty normal. I have a great family and we've all been together laughing & crying. She was a great woman. I love you Aunt Chrissy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to your family, and I'm wishing you much love and peace of mind. Bless you for being there for her ...

Count Mockula said...

I'm so, so sorry.