Friday, January 02, 2009

Merry New Jesus!

I hope everyone had an awesome Jesus-mas & New Years.  X-mas was busy and New Years was low key.  I received my grades for fall semester & I got an "A" in Bio 100 & I got a "B" in Micro.  That really makes me happy because I could've sworn that I was getting a "C".  This relieves some pressure off of me for my next couple of semesters. I am feeling pretty optimistic for 2009.  9 is my lucky number & my b-day is 9-29, so I am thinking this year will be better than the past couple of years which have pretty much sucked overall.  No real significance to the squirrel pic, just that it is funny & my theme music for 2009 is "Little Acorns".  One nut at a time... (I don't mean that in a Eddie Haskell kind of way either). 

2 comments:

CraigJC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Count Mockula said...

A B in micro??!! You are a STUD!