Monday, July 10, 2006

Kissing Cousins.

Well, Greeky & I are doing really good. He finally met Mockula & Drummergirl this weekend & they give their approval. He's meet my mom & bro & they dig him. He's meeting the rest of my family this weekend. I hope he doesn't try the "we're kissing cousins" joke which consists of him telling people that "we're cousins, kissing cousins" & then sticking his tongue down my throat. While it is funny with pals, my grandma & Papou might not find it so funny....

I have pretty much accepted that Kiki doesn't like him & probably never will. I think she'll feel better once I am on the plane going on my trip. No matter how many times I reassure her that I am indeed still going on my trip, she still thinks that I am going to stay to be with Greeky. I am not. It'll be hard to be away from him, but it's only for a few months.

I put in my resignation at work last week & that kinda freaked me out, but I feel liberated. I have a month & a day from today. It'll give me a good month to get my stuff in order & move out of my apartment before I leave.

1 comment:

David Tellez said...

Awww...so it's all working out, huh? Good for you! And dont forget to keep us posted...