Monday, July 03, 2006

I came here to drink some beer & kick some a**....

Well, as most of you know, I am a tax collector & work with the general public. I am hated being the bearer of bad news even before people talk to me, so I try to lessen the blow of having to pay taxes by usually being nice & sympathetic. Today some beyatch comes into our office & starts complaining & wants to see the supervisor, which is me. Well, this snatch is angry over paying $1.75. I explain why she has to pay the money & she keeps on arguing & getting more & more forcefully & ghetto trying to intimidate me into giving her the info for free. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I started taking the pill. Now the pill either makes me cry or want to kick some a**. Today it was the later. I should've just let it roll off me, but the skank kept on & on until I had to get ghetto on her a** too. The whole time I was saying in my mind; "B*tch, go on, hit me". I was hoping she would hit me so I could take her down. I am not a violent person, but damn. Drummergirl thinks it's because Lil Kim got outta jail today.

3 comments:

Count Mockula said...

You was fittin' to take off your rings and put on some Vaseline!

Anonymous said...

You should have observed independence day by liberating some of her teeth.

-portland

Suzanne said...

$1.75!?!? I know that is not funny, but damn that cracked me up. I hate people.