Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh, if it’s going to be that kinda party….

Ok, so I need some help. Greeky has no problem farting around me, which is stinky but great. I am glad he is comfortable enough to float an air biscuit when needed. As most of you know, I am not a prissy gal. I totally think dookie & farts are funny. Now I have busted out burps around him & he doesn’t mind, in fact he rates them which is lovely for me because I really do enjoy burping, but I’ve never let a barking spider loose around him. The other night he thought it would be funny to give me the kiss of the starfish on my leg & treat me to a Dutch oven. Unfortunately at the time, my brown-eyed Oracle didn’t have to speak her funky tales, or else I would’ve treated him to one of my starfish specials. Now I still refrain from letting any drop, but I am thinking its open season in stanky land. What do you guys think? Is it now cool for me to let my booty roam free?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to hit code brown and go nuclear.

-portland

Suzanne said...

That Harry Connick Jr. quote from that 4th of July invasion movie, "Lets kick the tires and light the fire, BIG DADDY!!!", sums my feelings up very nicely.

Murph said...

Please don't do it. I'm a disgusting dude, but I still think it's gross for my girlfriend to fart.

gynagirl said...

I can see your point, Murph, but isn't a Dutch oven & farting on my leg an invitation for a duel? If it were just farting around me, I would abstain from it, but when you torture me with it, then it's on. You see, I have a younger brother & we've been farting on each other since we were kids. Farting on someone & a Dutch oven is always an invitation for reciprication.

Count Mockula said...

I would say if he can't take it, he's not the guy. From my experience, root beer, cabbage and fake sausage is your expressway to air-biscuit-land.

Murph said...

Good point. It's pretty much self-defense in your situation.

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, blaze in new trail, just try not to giggle when he gulps for breath...