Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh wait.... You're wearing a fanny-pack...

Last week this total a-hole came into my work & started to yell at me. He was trying to be macho and intimidating. I was starting to get flustered because it was early in the morning & I hadn’t had any coffee & I wanted to punch this guy in the throat. I was about to get all ghetto on his arse when I noticed that the a** f*ck was wearing a fanny-pack over a polo shirt that was tucked into his sweatpants. I actually giggled at him while I was staring at his fanny-pack. He then stopped trying to dominate me in the conversation & backed the hell off. Tip for all fanny-pack fashionistas; don’t get butch when sporting a FP, it's pointless.

7 comments:

Murph said...

You know what you stupid...oh wait, nevermind.

Suzanne said...

I think I will try that tactic in the future. Even if the person who is making me want to risk my freedom by killing them is not wearing a fanny pack and polo shirt tucked into sweat pants, I will pretend that he or she is. As usual, you are brilliant.

gynagirl said...

Drummergirl had a similar experience several years ago. She was riding her motorcycle & some guy was being a huge a-hole & on an off-ramp, the situation came to a head. The guy actually got out of his car and came towards her & when she took off her helmet, he noticed that she was a girl & she noticed that he had a raging mullet. She just laughed at the guy & I believe pointed at his squirrel pelt. He just got embarrassed & didn't know how to react so he just got into his car & drove off.

Buffy said...

Fanny-Pack. I laugh whenever I hear this word.

Anonymous said...

Holy new and improved Trailer Of Love! Check it out now!

www.traileroflove.blogspot.com

Do you enjoy a good fanny pack Gyna? Yeah, it's like that, LOL.

David Tellez said...

Do they even still make fanny packs?! Good Lord, I remember having one back when I was like six and even then it was only for a day before I realized it didnt go with anything!

Suzanne said...

Drummergirl is awesome. Say hi for me!