Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The price of beauty & I think my pubes have been talking to my eyes...

Last night I was painting my nails. A beautiful deep plum color. My toes & fingers because I wanted to feel purdy. Well I was almost done painting them when I dropped my nail polish. I dropped it all over my light beige carpet. Now it looks like I slaughtered someone in my living room & I am freaking out on how to get the stain out because I am moving in a couple of months. Any cleaning hints?

I went to the optometrist on Friday for my check-up, to get new glasses & some contacts. My eyes have gotten worse. I now have astigmatism or as drummergirl says "your eyes have stigmata?!?!?" Stupid old eyes....

4 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Did you change your mind on the Lasik surgery?

Oh, and if I had a good way to get nail polish out of stuff, there'd be TWO sides of the couch cushions I could use.

gynagirl said...

For know I've changed my mind. For some reason my glasses are a part of my identity & the thought of not wearing them freaks me out.

I found a couple of tips that might be able to get the nail polish out, so I will let you know which one works. I think there's one that involves a wizard and answering several riddles...

Anonymous said...

The Eyes of The Christ compel you! Bummer about the polish..

-that guy in Portland

David Tellez said...

What about OxiClean? Billy May keeps promoting the stuff on informercials, of how it gets stains out of everything, so maybe that'll work...