Monday, April 07, 2008

Defeated by marshmallows & the Bog Waiver...


This weekend, Drummergirl & I attempted to make hippie marshmallows. We were defeated in two different attempts. I scoured online today to see if I could find another recipe but I found that most of the chats concerning vegan marshmallows said that they never come out right. We will try until we are victorious... (Yes that is a Jesus Peep)

I went online today to see if I could apply for the Bog Waiver for school this summer & fall but, alas, I made $200 over the max you could earn for last year... Ain't that a bitch? Oh well, I think I just need to get myself knocked up & then I could get all the free school money I need but I don't think I am ready to quit smoking, so I will have to work hard & continue to pay for all of it myself...

On a happier note, Mockula's & Pigg's Zadie arrived and she is absolutely beautiful. Seriously, most babies are pretty ugly but she is a gorgeous baby.

2 comments:

monkeygirl said...

I concur on the Zadie tip.
I'm with ya on the knocked up free money thing. When I was in law school my friend who made over $100K annually got way more money than me, because she had squeezed out a couple pups.
Keep on rockin in the free world.

Count Mockula said...

Dang, too bad I don't need school money anymore...

I'd love to see you knocked up!