Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Are you retarded or just socially inept?

Today I was outside giving myself cancer when a man comes up to me & starts commenting on the weather. Usually I wouldn’t think anything of it. I am used to small talk by people who don’t like silence, even when you are a complete stranger. This guy starts to get red & giggle when he says something about the rain. Now in my head I am thinking “are you a tard?” I look at his clothes and I don’t think the guy is, but he is totally acting like one. So then I think “oh, you must be nervous talking to a girl. Oh boobies”……

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Was he, by any chance, wearing short purple sweatpants, a back brace with suspenders, and a baseball hat with two small stuffed animals attached to it like Mickey Mouse ears? 'Cause I saw that guy today, and if you're at all unclear on the Retard Dress Code (RDC), that is one example that qualifies.

gynagirl said...

No, that's the thing, he was dressed perfectly normal except for the tevas with socks.... That either could be tard or just bad fashion sense.