Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm telling mom...


This morning, oh I'll say about 2 am, my brother who is my next door neighbor, decided he would have a party. Not just people, but he also decided it would be a good idea to play his drums & his congas. I called & he said he would quiet down. 15 minutes go by & nothing quiets down. I call a second time & he doesn't answer his phone. Another 15 minutes go by & I about had it, so I get out of bed, get dressed & go next door to hurt him. Once again I get an apology & I go back home & try to sleep. Let's just say I didn't get back to sleep until way after 3:30 am. I almost slept through my alarm & now I am grouchy & tired & not looking forward to working my 11 hour day. So I call my mom this morning to tell her that I wouldn't be watching my nephew while my brother worked. So my mom is going to rip him a new one. Yeah, I know I'm 30 & he's 28, but I can still kick his ass & then fart on his head in victory when we fight.

2 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Dude, your brother and my old roommate (the titty-sucker) did that to me one night at the Freeport Blvd place. That was like 6 years ago -- you'd think he'd have grown up.

Anonymous said...

Next time round up John Biss and his posse to deliver a six-pack of whoopass