Friday, January 06, 2006

Camels, Gold & Hommes, Oh my....


It’s been awhile since I posted a picture of Josh Homme, so here is my Homme-age… Anyways, yesterday was sooo much fun. Drummer Girl, Mockula & I went to our cable interview. The interview was fine, but the fun was had in the hall waiting the hour & half for the interview. Here are a few highlights… There was talk of “look ma, no hands” tksiki (you seriously don’t want to know about this one). We talked at length about what kind of dinkers we would have if we were boys. I would have a huge one (because I wear a size 11 shoes & my hands are bigger than most guys), Drummergirl would have a long skinny one & Mockula would have a big fatty. Then we discovered Mockula’s camel toe (pictures to follow) which then lead us to a new song “Toe of the Camel” which will be sung to “Eye of the Tiger”. There were cartwheels & handstands. Slamming of diet soda for the burp factor, which didn’t work because the diet pepsi in the machine was old & flat. Talk of double stuffing our pants with socks. Lots of PC exercising & last but not least, Drummergirl informed me that you can buy vitamins with flecks of gold in them which made me want to buy some just so I could have gold flecked poo. For all you local people, I will let you know what day & time it will be showing.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

"Toe of the Camel" sounds like it will be a classic. Much like behyndman, I am jealous that I diddn't think of it myself.

Suzanne said...

Oh, and if you do try those vitamins, you'll have to blog about the effects.

Count Mockula said...

https://www.citizen-citizen.com/default.aspx?type=item&ID=133

I don't think we'll be trying them anytime soon, as they're $275. But there's the link, anyway.