Thursday, May 12, 2005

Crazy ass beyatch

There is a crazy bitch in our room. She came from Raleigh to get a nose job from some guy that was on Oprah. She had surgery & is recuperating in a hostel bedroom. Last night before her surgery, she was up & walking in circles moaning & making squeaking noises. Then she would go out into the hallway & come right back in slamming the door. Then she was making kitty muffins on the bedding. Bitch is crazy. On another note, I think I should move to New York. I got game here. I've talked to so many guys here. They come right up & start talking to me. It has been doing wonders for my ego. We went to Brooklyn yesterday & had a nice Sapranos style dinner at some place called Vinnies II in Bensenhurst. Very good, real Italian meal. We went to some more Museums. I did my own big bang at the museum of Natural History. We also went to the Jewish Museum & I did cry at one of the exhibits about the Holocaust. Other than that, it was a great museum & would recommend it for anyone who comes out here. We walked around a bunch. Tomorrow we are going to more museums & then getting gussied up to go out with my uncle. Saturday we are going to Battery park to meet the Homeland security guy. I talked with him on the phone the past couple of days & the guy keeps telling me how hot I am & how sexy I am. Usually I think I would be turned off by it, but he seems really sincere about it. Oh well, we'll see what happens on Saturday. I bought a cute short skirt just for the occasion. Peace out!

No comments: