Thursday, May 26, 2005

Get A Leg Up...

At the end of our lunch today, Miss Panda & I were sitting at our bench smoking a cigarette before we went back to work when 2 men came walking out of our building. They looked like blue collar workers & the one in question was probably close to 300 lbs. Well "nasty ass" as Panda called him was walking about 20 ft away from us when he lifted his leg in mid stride & cut a fart. The movement was so fluid that I was taken aback. All I could say was "did you hear that"? Panda said that she heard something but didn't know what it was. I told her that it was "nasty ass" & that he lifted a leg & farted. We start laughing & then the two guys look back & see us & start laughing also. I don't think they noticed us before he lifted the leg. Good Times....

No comments: