Monday, May 23, 2005

When I grow up I wanna be a fairy princess astronaut

I've been in a fog these past 12 years. I think now I've finally woken up from it. I think I need to get away from this town in order to finally live. So far my plan is to save up 20 grand, go to Europe, travel, poop & write a book. I don't have a career, no kids, no mortgage to pay & no relationship here. The only ties I have are my family & friends. I do love my home, but I need to embark on the world. After I get back from Europe, I am going to take my book & move to New York. Then I am going to live until I have to return home with my tail between my legs. I thought to myself, "I love music & making people laugh". I have no other career choice. I think I can write a silly little book about all the weird crap that happens to me. Who else can say that they almost got shot & died when their upstairs neighbor thought using a gun during sex was a good idea & who else can say they found a roasted squirrel in their car engine? I am thinking not very many people. I think odd stuff happens to people everyday, but most don't see it as a blessing, just a nuisance. I love telling people my stories of oddness. That is what I want to do. Who knows what can happen? Maybe I can get on writing for a comedy or something. I'll never know until I try. I hope Billie & Gary like big cities...

1 comment:

monkeygirl said...

You go girl. I am a firm believer of spreading your wings and flying free!