Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Eww...Look!

Since I'm going to be working my butt off for the next year saving up as much money as possible, I am going to be having boring ass days, so I thought why not go back in time & remember some funny stories from my past. One I was just reminded of yesterday. It concerns a pal named Johnboy, a breakfast burrito from Del Toxic & a tissue.... When I worked at Tower on Florin road many years ago, my co-worker & cohort in crime was Johnboy. He was always making me laugh. One day while I was eating a breakfast burrito from Del Toxic (which was in the same complex as our store where on a weekly basis was visited by cops because it was a favorite place to shoot up by the junkies after they visited the methedone clinic, also in the complex, & they would OD). I started to choke real bad. I regained my composure & a few hours later I was having problems with my sinuses & blew my nose repeatedly until the object came shooting out of my nose with a "Thunk" into my tissue. It was a huge piece of scrambled egg. I ran over to JB & told him "Eww...Look!" he looked & almost vomited. Very cool....

1 comment:

Count Mockula said...

I had a hunk of green olive in my sinuses overnight. I woke up with the worst breath EVER and snorted and honked until it came out.