Friday, March 24, 2006

Gynagirl, existentialist & poo conisuier…


I like to share my odd thoughts & dreams with Drummergirl on a daily basis. Today, after my rant, she told me to post this to my blog.

I had an epiphany or an enlightenment last night. I realized that enlightenment is an epiphany that you stick with. I get bored sometimes when I try to go to sleep.

The epiphany was about drinking wheatgrass. It would make me healthier. It wouldn’t change my life, but it would because it would be doing something good on a small level. Then I realized that it is the small things that add up. Then I woke up & had a cigarette. This is not an enlightenment, but an epiphany because I don’t like wheatgrass. I’ll never drink it. Tarded, huh?


Then I thought about how clear it was. I mean I was able to understand it on a molecular level. The words that were my thoughts which were a spark of energy that formed into non-existent words that I was able to dissect to the molecular level, but there wasn’t a molecular level because they are just thoughts. But they do exist. Then my head hurt when I thought more about it & I feel asleep. I love to think about quantum physics & philosophy when I try to fall asleep.


The Clap?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen Hawking gives me wood, that fucker can play with my joystick anytime....that by the way was enlightenment..

luv always
Evil Betty

David Tellez said...

You know, I'm always struck with epiphanies. But then, once my high wears off, I forget them. That cant be good, right?