Monday, March 20, 2006

It makes Hall & Oats cry... Say it isn't so....

Here is the delicious picture of Hall & Oats. To all you haters out there, YOU SUCK. HALL & OATS RULE!!! Just listen to "Sara Smile" That song is rad. Anyways, last Tuesday I broke my foot. Try to guess how;

A. I was in a Krunk-off & while I was falling into my dolphin dive, my Adidas shoelace came undone & I tripped over it causing me to fall on my foot breaking it.

B. To make a long story short, I saved the baby & didn't spill a drop of beer but I did break my foot...

C. I fell over some construction on my way to my bus. I fell infront of a thousand people going home from work in rush hour traffic in a skirt. At least I know that I made a few peoples day because I know they were on their cell phones to their loved ones & I could hear them say "DUDE, I just saw some chick hella bite it hard."


Guess which one! I did miss out on St. Patty's day. I couldn't find a Lark or Jazzy in time. I do have to say that last Tuesday was my 2nd worse day of my life. I had a hard day a work, I fell broke my foot & then I found out that my ex's cat died. I loved that cat. It wasn't very pretty in the Gynagirl household that night. When I cry, I hyperventalate. Not purdy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I choose:

D) Gynyagirl slipped on Oates' mustache

Count Mockula said...

Ooh, I figured it out! I had to do a Google image search on just Daryl Hall, and the blond guy came up. So now I know which is which.

I don't know... I like A a lot.

David Tellez said...

I choose "A" too! Although...C does paint a pretty picture...LMAO!

Murph said...

A is the only one that's realistic, so I'll go with A. As for Hall and Oats, I promise that I will take time out of my busy schedule to download some and check it out but I wouldn't get my hopes up on any positive feedback.