Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jakey the love squirrel...

These are the things I literally think about while I am on the phone with someone who is either yelling at me or crying to me… I made a list of the thoughts for today.

-Jake Gyllenhaal doing push ups without his shirt on.
-Do I really need to poo right now?
-Man my armpits are getting furry.
-If I did own a squirrel, would I dress it up?
-Do I really need a new tattoo?
-Should I get the mermaid or squirrel?
-I seriously love Ben Folds Five.
-If I did own a squirrel, what would I name it?
-Misses Beulah Von Fluffer-Bottom…. Yes, that would be the name.
-Eww. Is that a zit in my ear? Ouch.
-Man my nails are looking good.
-Should I wait for Netflix to send me “Jarhead” or should I just go to blockbusters?
-Jake Gyllenhaal chopping wood….

5 comments:

monkeygirl said...

I say we kidnap him and then make a sandwich he is yummy.

gynagirl said...

Oh yes... He is absolutely delicious... Have you seen Jarhead yet? I wonder if it is good or not.

Suzanne said...

I have not seen Jarhead yet, but it might be worth the rental price for the scene in which he has nothing but a Santa hat over his dick. Yes, he is quite fine. Mmmmm.

gynagirl said...

WHAT! I love d*ck, I mean santa hats....

David Tellez said...

And this is all from a phone conversation? Good Lord, how your mind does travel...I wonder what you think about during church...hmmm.