Monday, March 27, 2006

More ink, sibling nicknames & vitamins

Saturday I woke up in a moody stink. I was feeling sorry for myself because of my foot & what not, so I decided to borrow my moms car (since her's is an automatic) & I went to finish one of my tattoos. I now have a full quarter sleeve on my arm. It's gorgeous. It hurt like a beyatch, too. It took over 2 hours. I tried to read my book while it was getting done, but they were listening to Foreigner. I can't just not sing along. I also got to see my old pals, Johnboy & Cynthia who came for a quick visit before they headed off to the titty bar.

My brother & I are 2 years apart & very close. Lately we have been calling each other new nicknames or terms of endearments. Our old standbys are "Joe-sephus" for him (which is a history of the world part 1 reference) & he calls me "All-eth-eia" (which is a mispronunciation of my name that I absolutely despise). Recently we have taken to call each other derogatory, racist & sexist words that would horrify & offend most people. This weekend was our "N" word weekend. After repeatedly referring to each other as the "N" word & making jokes to each other about it, I came up with the best one.... I went to the store & picked up some pita chips that he likes. He thanked me & said that the tomato & pesto flavor was delicious. I told him I am glad because I picked them out for him because the "Menthol" flavored ones were sold out. That beat my earlier diss when he came over & usually Papi Pequeno runs up to him but this time Papi hid from him. My brother inquired if Papi was "Ok" & told him that Papi was indeed okay, just that he doesn't like "N" words.... Quick footnote.... My brother & I are in no way racists. Sorry if I offended anyone but if you don't like it, eat a d*ck. It's funny.

This weekend I bought vitamins to start the new healthy Gynagirl. I came to work this morning & popped one with a cup of coffee. Big mistake. About 10 minutes later I had to run (which is funny because of my foot) to the bathroom to hack. I've now learned that you have to eat something before you take them.

*oh, I forgot. With my foot being gimppy, I have resorted to master my gansta walk. I have the swagger down, but not the arm movements.

11 comments:

Count Mockula said...

I think that to master the pimp walk you must watch a lot more MTV. I can't wait to see the tat! I'm so excited! My vitamins make me sick unless I take them with food, too. Plus, I swear one of them makes me feel my coffee more, so I get jittery.

By the way, new healthy Gynagirl, don't you think quitting SMOKING would help? Jackass.

gynagirl said...

A journey begins with one step ;)

Anonymous said...

Just like Too Short said, "Limpin' ain't easy .... biooootch!" =)

Anonymous said...

This just in:

Nine Inch Nails
Bauhaus
Peaches

July 8 at Shoreline Amp.

gynagirl said...

You got Tix?

Anonymous said...

Don't have tickets yet ... they go on sale Sunday @ 10 a.m.

Count Mockula said...

FUCK! I didn't want to try typing the long-ass verification word, so I refreshed the page and it ate my comment. I wanna go. How do we get tickets?

Anonymous said...

Final Concert Of The “With Teeth” Tour!
Nine Inch Nails
Bauhaus
Peaches

Saturday, July 8th · 7:00PM
Shoreline Amphitheatre

Tickets On Sale
Sunday, April 2nd at 10am

Bill Graham Presents is pleased to the final date of the With Teeth tour featuring Nine Inch Nails, Bauhaus and Peaches to the Shoreline Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 8th. Showtime for this event is 7:00pm.

Tickets for Nine Inch Nails are on sale Sunday, April 2nd at 10am at BGP.com and all Ticketmaster outlets including Tower Records, Wherehouse Music, Ritmo Latino, select Rite Aid, Save Mart locations and Tix Bay Area in Union Square. Tickets with no service charge are available at the Shoreline Amphitheatre Box Office on Sundays from 10am to 2pm. Call (415) 421-TIXS, (510) 625-TIXS, (408) 998-TIXS, (925) 685-TIXS, (707) 528-TIXS, (916) 649-TIXS or (559) 485-TIXS to charge by phone. Advance tickets are $49.50 for reserved seating and $24.00 for general admission plus applicable service charges.

David Tellez said...

LMAO...you crazy kids! I know I shouldnt be laughing but when kids who dont remotely look black say the "N" word, I crack up at all y'all crackers! Too funny!

Suzanne said...

My friend and I call each other variations of "cunt" (as in Cunty McCunt, my new nickname for her) as "bitch" as terms of endearment and friendship, so I can relate.

Your new tattoo sounds great. I recently felt inspired to get my own by a friend of a friend who has a spork tattoo. That cracks me up. I know you are not supposed to copy others when it comes to body art, but I so want a spork tattoo.

Count Mockula said...

That reminds me of something I haven't thought of in years: One of my friends in high school (9th or 10th grade) used to steal huge fistfuls of sporks from the cafeteria at lunch and then pass them out, declaring herself the "spork goddess."