Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Amish But Deadly....

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was walking to school with my friend & we are about 11 or 12, but we are all decked out like we're on little house on the prairie. We might be Amish or Mennonite. We get to school & everyone else is dressed normal, and my friend & I keep together & are a bit embarrassed because we are dressed different from everyone else. School ends & we are walking home through a woody area when 3 older skater boys jump out & accost us. I get away some how, but they grab my friend & end up killing her & raping her. Fast forward a couple of years & I am no longer sporting the amish gear & I am at the Florin book store working. The guys either work there or always come in. They don't remember me, but I remember them. SBA & I are getting ready to leave because we are the only ones closing the store. I am waiting in his car while he sets the alarm. While I am waiting, two of the guys get in the car & start to drive away with me in it. I am telling them to get the hell out, but they are hooting & hollering & driving on. When we stop, they are going to hurt me, but I am prepared for it. I end up locking one out of the car & the other one is still in the car with me. The one that is with me, I keep on choking him until he passes out & then I let him regain consciousness a few times & while he is awake I keep on telling him that I am going to kill him. Basically I am torturing him. He doesn't know if I am going to finish him off or just let him pass out again. While this is happening I am telling the other guy outside that he is next and I am "going to strap you down & cut the top of your skull off so the birds can eat your brain while you are awake". He is freaking out trying to get into the car to save his friend. Finally I am done toying with the guy in the car & I hold his head & look into his eyes and slowly twist his head until I break his neck. I do this while he is awake. The other guy out side freaks out & runs away. SBA finds me & we jump into the car to find the other guys so I can finish the job. We can't find them, so we have a great rough boot knocking session. I guess torturing made me all hot n stuff. Then I wake up.

No comments: