Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Anal Death Wish

This morning for some reason I had to have milk. First of all I hate milk & second I am lactose intolerant. I had chocolate milk. I was frosty & cool. The chocolate couldn't cover up the nasty milk taste all the way but it did mask it pretty well. When I was down in the little store in the basement of our building I also picked up a bottle of apple juice. Lite apple juice because that sounded quite delicious also. I drank both of them in a 2 hour period. Now we're talking ring of fire. I just couldn't help it. They both sounded so good. It doesn't help that the Captain is in town & that messes up my system anyways. I think I might be obsessed with my butt? Does anyone think about their butt as much as I do? A healthy gastric system is very important in a person's life.... Right?

No comments: