Friday, April 15, 2005

Operation "Hump Josh Homme's Leg"

Tickets go on sale for Queens of the Stone Age tomorrow. I'm so excited, I feel like a teenage girl seeing Soundgarden for the first time live!!! I also have to say I used "kaboom" on one wall of my shower yesterday & tweeker cleaned it. Man that stuff works so well. You just spray it on & let it sit for a few minutes & then wipe it off. The only problem is when it starts to drip down the wall, it pretty much gets all the crud off so you need to scrub around it to make it match. Plus you gotta wear gloves. Can't wait to finish the bath this weekend. God I need more hobbies....

2 comments:

monkeygirl said...

You should be a spokesperson for Kaboom. I see that stuff in the store and always skip by it because it looks like a joke product featured in an SNL skit. But alas, I bought some last night, and I must say I was thrilled at the results.

gynagirl said...

I should. Don't you just love the crap! I am going to use it on my old nasty kitchen sink next.... I get shivers just thinking about it....