Thursday, December 29, 2005

baddong but funny...

Because I am a nice little mix of Greek & Mexican, I have some distinct characteristics I can blame on my ancestry. I am feisty, sassy, passionate, hard worker, gain weight in my belly & tan really well. I believe that this comes from my Mexican genes. I am proud, a smoker (like a good Greek girl should be), argumentative, tall (from my peasant olive picking ancestors), a unibrow & can tan really well. This comes from my Greek side. From both sides I have the blessing of having a mustache. Thank god I don’t have a furry butt nor am I really hairy otherwise, but I do sport a ‘stache. Last night I was nair’ing my ‘stache as I do occasionally when it starts to go crazy. It looks like a 12 year old boy’s mustache. I like to call it a “Paco” mustache. You know, blond hair on the upper lip, but a couple of dark hairs on the corners of your mouth. While I was removing the Nair, I thought to myself; “I wonder if I can Nair my ‘stache to make it look like a Hitler mustache if you look really close?” By the time I thought of doing it, it was already Naired off. I have decided since I can’t grow a handlebar mustache that I will try to grow a Hitler mustache. Boys, don’t worry. You can’t really see the hair, but at least I will know. Plus if you are nice, in a few months I will let you get close enough to me to actually see it. Keep your fingers crossed!

7 comments:

monkeygirl said...

what are you and Kiki cooking up for the new year?

gynagirl said...

Not sure, but I know I wanna go out & get boozy & find someone to kiss. Preferably a cute or at least beer-goggles cute guy. What are you doing? Kiki has to work, but I think we are meeting up afterwards. Since New Years eve falls on a Saturday, if you want to go out earlier in the evening & get your drink on, I'd love to be your date as long as it was somewhere downtown.

monkeygirl said...

perhaps, I am always wary of drunk assholes, we should watch bad movies, drink loads, get dolled up, and then taxi somewhere and make out with all the boys!

Unknown said...

go for the french pencil stache if the hitler nosehugger doesn't work. thanks for the visual.

there is a girl at my vets office who has hairs on her chin. she is about twenty or so, very cute with long hair, etc, but she has curly half-whiskers on her chin. it startled me. i kept trying not to look at them.

god, i am so weird, i wanted to touch them, the way you'd pet a funny little dog or a cat with a kinked up tail. just sort of rub her chin a bit. nothing sexual, but nothing gross either. just sort of a hey-look-at-this! kind of interest.

David Tellez said...

NO! I forbid it! Do not let your 'stache grow like a bush! It's just not attractive. My primary doctor, Dr. Partha is of Indian heiritage, and she has a slight moustache/goatee thing going on, and you will not believe how hard the temptaion is, to not just go up to her with a pair of tweezers. UGH...if only hot wax was portable.

David Tellez said...

LOL...my last word verification read: gohtea. Weird.

gynagirl said...

I have decided to try to sport a hitler stache. Really, boys, you won't be able to see it unless you get really really close. They are all blond hairs anyways. The majority of my 'stache is on the corners of my mouth anyways. Unless I get a boyfriend who really hates it, I will keep it! Hopefully I can take a picture & post it in a couple of months. Then maybe I will wax it off.