Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wacky Work Adventures of Gynagirl

I don’t have a lot of time, but I just had to tell you all this. I was answering phones at my job & got a call from guy about some delinquent bills. He didn’t know about them, his sister is in a psychiatric ward, his parents don’t speak English etc. He wants me to cancel the penalties. I tell him “No”. I can’t do it. Then the guy starts to cry. Long 45 minute story short, it was his sister’s house, but she had to turn it over to her parents because she is in a psychiatric ward. His parents are immigrant farmers who don’t speak English. His sister ran away to Oakland where “the lazy black people are”. They both have yellow teeth because his immigrant parents gave them herbs that turned their teeth yellow, so his sister decides to grind her yellow teeth done until they break off. Then her arranged Chinese husband divorces her because she is ugly without teeth. “He was her first if you know what I mean”. Yes I do know & no I didn’t want to know. They were in a mobile home park for Thanksgiving & the white people gave them lots of canned food, even though most of it was gross. Now he is going to send in her psychiatric records, her divorce papers & a picture of her teeth. I am not making this up. If anything, I am forgetting some stuff. Good times….

No comments: