Friday, December 30, 2005

A very butty New Years!

This morning when I woke up, I stretched but I was in a funny position & I ended up getting a Charlie horse in my butt cheek. I’ve never gotten one there. Gotta tell you it hurts like a mofo. My butt is still sore. I guess I’m finishing off 2005 butt hurt, literally vs last year when I was butt hurt figuratively. I’d rather my butt hurt than my feelings hurt any day, so I guess this horrible year is finally over & I can’t wait for the New Year! Hope everyone has a great New Years!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good Christ, you are funny. I'm glad that I have found a good blog to read this year.

Anonymous said...

"Butthurt" is one of the greatest words of the twenty-first century.

gynagirl said...

Thanks, Suzanne. Hopefully I will make you laugh much more than I will eventually offend you.

RDchino, Butthurt is one of the best words in the world!!! PS, we miss you buddy....