Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Tales about my cats dexterity & butts....

Since I basically don’t have a life until tax season is over, I can tell you tales of my kitties. I know I am a crazy cat lady. My cats are the only other living beings I see on a daily basis that aren’t involved with my work, so I am writing about a few observations & updates on the little guys…

First, the boys, Papi Pequeno & Gary, have learned how to put the shower on. I was taking a nap on Saturday & I heard the shower turn on. When I went to investigate, I saw both boys on the tub looking at the water. Now I have to make sure I tighten the knobs when I turn the shower off.

Second, Papi Pequeno has a gas problem. He farts a lot. Last night he was laying on me & he farted & it sounded like a regular fart. I thought that you had to have butt cheeks in order to fart, but in Papi’s case, that isn’t correct.

5 comments:

Count Mockula said...

Does kind of make you wonder where the noise is coming from, doesn't it? Must be anal tissue flapping in the breeze.

monkeygirl said...

change his food immediately. Nibbler had terrible issues with Iams, I mean it was so bad she would toot then smell her butt and look at me like I MADE her smell BAD.

David Tellez said...

Ewwww...I'm curious to know how you went from a really cool name like Papi Pequeno to Gary (not that Gary isnt cool, but do you know what I mean? From exotic to just plain jane...)

gynagirl said...

Gary came before Papi Pequeno. Gary has 1 eye. I had a contest between my friends to see who could come up with the coolest name for a one eyed kitty. There were a bunch; Socket, Eye, Sir Winks Alot, winky, Seymore, well you get the message. As I started to get used to his personality, I saw that he wasn't all about his disability. For a while, he was Mr. Beans, but then I was watching spongebob & SB said "Gary" & Gary looked. It stuck. Plus I like to say "Gary the Cat" when I am scolding him. Also the editor of Big Brother Magazine (RIP) had a cat named "Gary" that he was always writing about. He actually got his cat a stripper for his 21st cat birthday. Just thought it fit & it does. At least to Gary & I. From the first moment I saw Papi I knew that his name was Papi Pequeno. You can ask my brother. When I walked thru my front door with the little tiny diseased kitty, I said "Look at this poor little guy. Poor Papi Pequeno". My other cat is Billie.

MG, thanks for the heads up on the cat food. What do you feed Nibbler now?

monkeygirl said...

We alternate between two hippy dippy brands from Western Feed one is Nutro in the pink bag and the other I am not sure, but it is all natural and makes all the difference, she rarely has any GI problems now...