Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Jesus is dissapointed in Gynagirl...

Ok, not a big surprise, but I absolutely hate Christmas music. It makes me want to bash my own head in every time I have to listen to it. This morning on my bus, the bus driver had X-Mas music playing. It sounded like a retarded kid choir. There was some woman singing at the top of her lungs about a drum. Funny stuff. Then the bus driver gave me a pat & told me he loved me. Good times.

There have been a plethora of “Save the Children” commercials on TV for the past couple of weeks. One of them has little kids singing “Jesus loves the little children”, which I find disturbing in the Michael Jackson kind of way, while they show pictures of poor kids in 3rd world settings. If Jesus truly loved the little children, would he have them born into poverty? OK, I guess I am going to hell for that one, but I seriously think that every time I see that ad. All I think is of the happy fat little kids singing that song, their bible thumping parents staring proudly while little Umbatoo is starving with a bloated belly & flys living in his eyes. Does Umbatoo really need Jesus in his life? I think Umbatoo needs some nutrition.

4 comments:

Count Mockula said...

I rarely read your blog to Piggs, because he's sensitive about poo, but I read this one out loud last night (the part about Umbatoo), and we both cracked up. Well, I cracked up; for Piggs, cracking up is more like breaking a smile. He only actually cracks up as a result of schadenfreude.

Count Mockula said...

Okay, is everyone on vacation or what? Where are all your minions?

David Tellez said...

How could you not like Christmas songs?! They are so fun and catchy to sing, and if you think about it, they really do make great classic movies. Look at all those Rankin/Bass productions like Ruldoph The Red Nose Reideer and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Shame on you...shame, shame, shame...

gynagirl said...

I hate x-mas songs like I hate Hitler. He sucked & they suck. I hate them almost as much as musicals. Not as much, but just about. They both make me want to club a baby seal in the head.