Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thoughts on Cufflinks & Flash Gordon

I discovered the other night that I think cufflinks on a man is sooo hot. I am not really sure why I just discovered it. I just thought about cufflinks & then a guy & then BOOM, I was thinking naughty thoughts. I think it's the thought of the cufflinks on a nice pressed shirt, with a little bit of man wrist showing. I just want to smell & lick the wrist.

I watched a bit of Flash Gordon on TV this weekend. I remember thinking it was the coolest movie when I was a kid. It's not. It sucks so hard core I couldn't watch it all the way to the end & I was baked. I think I could watch it again if I was with other people so we could make fun of it together. I tried to call Kiki to tell her how bad it was, but she was at work. Seriously, it's bad.

2 comments:

gynagirl said...

No one can ever go to far on this blog :) Belts are always fun!

Count Mockula said...

You know, I would probably never (even if the Piggster didn't exist) date a guy who was really ripped, but you know those giant billboards of shirtless guys where their pants are riding just a little low and there's that . . . pelvic ridge? The V? God damn, that's hot.