Saturday, December 17, 2005

He gonna f*ck that little cow...

Has anyone seen that commercial where the guy is dancing & shaking the cow? I think it’s for a fast food milkshake or something. I find this commercial disturbing. He is shaking the cow as it “moo”s, dancing & looking at the camera in a provocative way. Why? I understand the whole “Milkshake” idea, but why do they have to make a commercial that shows a guy sexing up a cow? Does it make you want to drink a milkshake or call the authorities? It is almost as bad as the tampon canoe commercial that I freaked out about last year….

9 comments:

Count Mockula said...

I have seen it, and I agree with you. The guy is WAY too into it. He's got creepy sex face on. Although it may have done what the advertiser intended -- it got you to look and pay attention. I remember your big fit over the tampon canoe. Hee hee.

Unknown said...

hey, i just saw a web ad today for a sarah silverman movie - i think it her standup, the title is jesus something. have you seen it? it's playing in indianapolis at the Keystone Indie Lounge, should be good, but i think it is a small release.

Count Mockula said...

"Jesus is Magic" is the name of the film. I actually love her, too, but I heard the movie is a little much of her.

Unknown said...

Went and saw it at noon - it is not that long, then I snuck over and watched Syriana. Talk about a juxtaposition.

Damn, Silverman is funny though.

Anonymous said...

Gynagirl, for someone who obsesses over fecal matter and cat ovaries, why are your panties getting in a bunch over a guy shaking a cow? =)

monkeygirl said...

I REMEMBER tampon canoe commercial and I was offended, so much so, I sent a complaint to the manufacturer. For those needing a refresher guy and his gal are out in canoe for seemingly romantic get-away, and a hole appears, pan to next scene and tampon, stringside up is plugging the whole. Way to sell tampons, I always like to think its equivalent to plugging a whole in a boat....

Count Mockula said...

Yeah, 'cause my hoo-hoo is canoe-like in so many ways.

gynagirl said...

MY VAGINA IS NOT A CANOE!!!!

Anonymous said...

'Twat did you say?