Thursday, August 18, 2005

Being a Whore & Understanding the Beauty of Nature....


First off, everyone knows that I am not very educated when it comes to art. I am not an artsy fartsty type of gal. I like things or I don't. Usually I dig the pretty paintings of mermaids. That said, you have to watch this movie. It is a documentary called "Rivers and Tides". It is about Andy Goldsworthy & his art. He goes out into nature & creates from nature. Not only are his creations gorgeous & amazing, his philosophy about nature & his art is very deep & beautiful. I can't say anymore but WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!

Drummer girl is usually the only one who I tell my dreams to, but she said I should Blogg some of these, so I am going to blogg the one I had last night...
We were on a retreat or camp for bands & there were about 20 local bands at this camp. I wake up in my dream from a bender & it seems that I had blacked out 10 days of the trip. You guys tell me that I slept with 4 bands. You guys say that I was having fun & didn't realize that I was so messed up. It was like I knew that days had passed, but it was seriously like I had just woken up. Very bizarre. So the rest of the dream I am going around to guys & asking them if I slept with them. Everyone was very cool about it. Strange....

On that note, I found out last night that my little cousin is pregnant. Not to get into the details, my concern is of her of course, but also for myself. For those of you who know my family, you know I am not exaggerating when I say that things come in fives. For those of you that don't know my family, let me put it this way; if one person gets pregnant, three or four others will too, within months of each other. There were FIVE pregnant girls in my family last year... FIVE!!! It's not just with the cousins either. Look at all my cousins. There are always 3 or 4 of us the same age. Now I am extremely worried. So worried that I am going to be celibate until I get to Europe. Now some of you may be saying "Gynagirl is overreacting", but my number is up on the baby list. I've dodged it for the past couple of years, but there isn't anyway I can dodge it this time. There are only three of us who could possibly have babies right now. Three... The gods won't be happy with that. So the only way to make sure I won't be posing in pictures with cousins or cousins wives sideways with our huge bellies at Christmas time is to not have the hot hot bang bang until I get to Europe....

3 comments:

monkeygirl said...

Good plan. While I am all for gynagirl procreating do it on your time and not the Gods time.

Count Mockula said...

Didn't the Greeks like, INVENT condoms, though?

gynagirl said...

You'd never know it by my family...